CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Malèna

Beautiful movie inspite of being heavily erotic.
Its something you need to watch with a non-pervy mind.

There are not many words spoken into this movie.Just expressions.Which are truely genuine.

Monica Belluci has done a great work.She looks pretty.And as far as I remember ..she hasn't spoken more than 10 lines in the movie , yet her beauty , grace & expressions keeps you glued.

There's something magical bout this movie.Probably because even when not many things are said ..the visual implication of it are very strong.

Last lines : I pedaled as fast as I could... as if I were escaping from longing, from innocence, from her. Time has passed, and I have loved many women. And as they've held me close... and asked if I will remember them I've said, "Yes, I will remember you." But the only one I've never forgotten is the one who never asked... Malena

Its not a pacy movie.Must watch with patience & adore its beauty.

4 comments:

Irene said...

Thanks for the tip! You've made me want to see the film. I'll go get a copy as soon as I can.

Anonymous said...

I had seen this movie long time back and really liked it...the kid did a fantastic job..Monica Belluci looked really pretty too but in the end it was the story which was so nicely written...

Nice post!

!Teq-uila Del Zapata said...

Monica bellucci is a godess.

workhard said...

Hi..

That seems like a good movie...

Would like to watch it sometimes

Domain registration india