CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Love Aaj Kal

  • I'm not sure what to make of this flick.The concept was cool.Realistic."Practical" But the movie didn't have the kind of grip you expect from a 'love story'
  • I always have one condition for a love story based movie - they ought to lift your spirits.Love Aaj Kal cannot do that.Not today.Not tomorrow :P
  • The break-up party thing is cool ;) I mean cool as in ..to watch.I wonder which couple on earth would do that :- But if one does..then its hot :D
  • No chemistry between Saif & Deepika
  • Some conversations are super sexy :D
  • Deepika cannot act :( Seriously ! And she cannot carry mini outfits either.Looks weird.
  • Saif was hyper through out.I mean the character.Also , somehow the movie rushes at times where it shouldn't & drags when it shouldn't :S
  • Cool script gone wrong.I've already been called 'mad' by a friend for not liking this movie.
  • I wonder what I sld like bout it.It just didn't CONNECT :) inspite of being based on today's generation
  • Time pass movie.

10 comments:

AB said...

I hvnt watched this movie.. may be I will not watch it anyways!
but.. dhan te teden!!


naya naya blog?
party!! whooooooooopiiiiiiiiii!

AB said...

I mean mereko ab pata chalaa! :-(

- Sugar Cube - said...

Han , I didn't advertise this blog :D

Sugandha Gupta said...

cudnt agree more ...
and Deepika is so dull in the movie !!!

Phoenix said...

It's a good one time watch movie, but one of those that could easily have been SO much better. There's a flow, an X factor missing that binds you to itself.

Matt said...

havent watched the movie.. but after ur review seems like i aint gonna as well:D

Karan said...

Hey Hey, cool funky template you have. And nice to know that there are people who didnt like the movie. I cant believe the movie made 28 crores in 3 days!
Btwn, deepika looks good in short outfit :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by.Nice post.

Anonymous said...

Have a happy Independence Day!

workhard said...

Havent watched the movie yet...

But from what i heard its good.. so dont know..


Domain registration india